Friday, April 14, 2006

Photos from Vessel

So there are some photos up now at the Ambient Ping website from my recent experience at the Vessel show, featuring Menno Krant and Phil Ogison as The Devil in the Design. By the way, I'm the one painted red. The yellow guy is my brother.

vessel.jpg
Vessel at Ambient Ping - photo by Jamie Todd

The Ambient Ping, for those of you who don't know, is an excellent weekly experimental music night in Toronto, Canada. Every Tuesday night a varied and unusual stream of musicians parades through the place. I've been privileged enough to play sets with PHHK! and Paydirt (featuring Woodchopper's Assocation member Dave Clark). I cannot recommend this night enough. If you live in Toronto, or are planning a trip here, you should seriously check it out.

Check out their artists links page too, there are links to literally hundreds of excellent experimental artists. I have discovered a ton of great music through their efforts.

There are also two of Jamie's awesome photo collages of shows I performed there on December 13, 2005 and July, 19, 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home