Monday, May 08, 2006

New Track: Mr. Brown please don't leave here

korg-x911.jpg
Korg x911 Guitar Synth

This one is a bit different than the usual, more dronal than dub. I'm in a strange mood today.

MP3: Mr. Brown please don't leave here

6_hawk.jpg
Gibson Hawk tube amp

This is comprised of two layers. The first layer is my Magnatone Lap Steel Guitar, run through my Danelectro Reel Echo. The dry signal from the Reel Echo is sent through the Springboard Dub. The Reel Echo delay signal is sent through my Korg X911 Guitar Synth. Both the Springboard Dub and X911 outputs were fed into my Gibson Hawk tube amp with a some tremolo and spring reverb.

spring_outside_left.jpg
Springboard Dub

mynewlapsteel.jpg
Magnatone lap steel with matching amp

The second layer is comprised of some spoken-word samples from my Boss SP303 sampler run through the same combo of effects.

Enjoy.

sp303.jpg
Boss SP303 Sampler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home