Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Track: One

9_dubguitar.jpg

Here's a brand new track, One.

(More MP3s and special edition vinyl available at my store)

This track is comprised of 3 parts.



Part 1 - One - I sampled an entire drum-kit's worth of samples from my circuit bent Speak and Math by fastmatt on to my Boss SP303 Sampler. Using my Korg Electribe Emx as a controller, I built the drum parts with the Speak and Math samples. I also used the EMX to drive my Korg X911 Guitar Synth for the bass part. I mixed these parts into a stereo track.

9_guitar.jpg

Part 2 - One - I ran my 1959 Kay Speed Demon guitar through my Electro-Harmonix English Muff'n and my Danelectro Reel Echo. The clean signal was sent through the Springboard Dub, the echo signal through the filter section of the Korg X911 (with a little of the flute patch added for fun) and then also through the Springboard Dub.

9_muffin.jpg

Part 3 - One - I recorded a part on my Arp 16-voice Electric Piano, .

1 Comments:

At 3:06 a.m., Blogger tim gueguen said...

A working ARP 16 Voice Piano. Very interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home